So, no wonder I am already all about salads with protein on the side. This chicken, the Parmesan crusted orange chicken, is delicious. And with the salad, just perfect for any meal, and surprisingly filling. Also, it didn't take that long to make it, since the chicken breasts are cut so thin, with a properly heated pan, it takes just a couple of minutes per side.
- Set the thin slices of chicken breast in a shallow bowl, and pour 4 TBLS of the orange juice on top of them. Turn to coat. Let them marinate at least 10 minutes
- Beat the eggs with the reminding orange juice
- Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan and orange peel in a another shallow dish
- Dip 1 chicken breast into the egg mixture
- Dip into the breadcrumb mixture to coat
- Seasoned with salt and pepper
- Repeat until all are coated well
- On a medium-high skillet sauté the chicken breasts, until golden brown, and cooked through, about 2 minutes per side.
- Serve as you wish
Hope you enjoy it! Until next time
An Ardent ambassador for romance novels and home cooking
<<<----- Find your favorites through the SEARCH bar!