So, no wonder I am already all about salads with protein on the side. This chicken, the Parmesan crusted orange chicken, is delicious. And with the salad, just perfect for any meal, and surprisingly filling. Also, it didn't take that long to make it, since the chicken breasts are cut so thin, with a properly heated pan, it takes just a couple of minutes per side.
- Set the thin slices of chicken breast in a shallow bowl, and pour 4 TBLS of the orange juice on top of them. Turn to coat. Let them marinate at least 10 minutes
- Beat the eggs with the reminding orange juice
- Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan and orange peel in a another shallow dish
- Dip 1 chicken breast into the egg mixture
- Dip into the breadcrumb mixture to coat
- Seasoned with salt and pepper
- Repeat until all are coated well
- On a medium-high skillet sauté the chicken breasts, until golden brown, and cooked through, about 2 minutes per side.
- Serve as you wish
Hope you enjoy it! Until next time
I'm a chef and a pastry chef, and I love food. Preparing a meal for someone is a show of love; for your craft, for the ingredients, and for the ones eating.
Books & Spoons does not purchase all the books reviewed on this blog. The website receives review copies of books from publishers, authors or their representatives, or third party services, such a NetGalley or Edelweiss.
The source of a book has no bearing on the outcome of the reviews. Books & Spoons is not monetarily compensated to provide an opinion/review on the books. The reviews and opinions expressed on this website are purely an honest, personal opinions of the reviewer.
By purchasing your books via the buy links from Amazon on the website, the four pennies on the dollar that Books & Spoons receive from the sale will go directly back to maintaining the website.